Friday, November 23, 2012

Call for questions

Post questions related to child disability and parenting in the comments below and we will answer one next Friday by going to an expert at Holland Bloorview -- professional or parent.

Note: We can't answer questions about your child's care at Holland Bloorview in this forum. All feedback related to your child's care here is welcome by calling Kimberley Siu-Chong, client and family relations facilitator, at 416-753-6084. Kimberley responds to concerns, compliments and suggestions so that we can continue to improve care and safety, and enhance your experience at Holland Bloorview.

Post new questions about child disability and parenting here!


What are some easy things we can do at home to encourage speech?