Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Five simple ways to show love

Caroline McGraw posted on BLOOM recently. She has a fabulous blog called A wish come clear: how to see disability as opportunity. She has a younger brother Willie, who has autism, and she is a program director at a L'Arche in Washington, DC. L'Arche is a non-profit, faith-based organization that creates homes where people with and without intellectual disabilities share life together.

I liked her Valentine's Day post: 5 simple ways to show love (today and everyday). Check her out! Louise

3 comments:

what a great site! thanks...

Hey Louise,

I love the Valentine's Day post by Caroline McGraw. And, you're right, "Check it out!"

I wish that I could right more, but I'm trying to juggle a few different tasks right now. Truth be told, "When one has a disability, they can't do 25 different things at once. That's just the cookie crumbles. But, I love you guys, and I'll be back.

Matt Kamaratakis

Thank you, Louise, for the link, and to others for your affirmations! They're much appreciated.