Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Armadillo update

Thanks everyone for your wonderful ideas and links.

Alas, I was not able to come up with an armadillo costume. I did call some costume places and Ben and I went to one today in the hopes that they would help us piece something together that could pass as an armadillo.

No luck. We were told that that unusual-looking creature would be a "custom-build" and would require lots of advance preparation.

So, instead, Ben has decided to be a musketeer. He has one of those cool hats (see above) and a burgundy cape, some red gloves and a flintlock pistol replica (I think that's what it's called).

What are your kids wearing??


that is going to turn out great! Cant wait to see pics...

We are the Teenage mutant Ninja Turntles (and April) as a family this year... will put pics up soon on my blog

I love halloween!

I've always loved the three musketeers. That's a great idea.

My youngest is going to be a vampire. He wanted to be a vampire bat, but we just couldn't pull it together in time.

Hey Louise,

Ben's going to need a replica of an 16th century French sword. Just order "The Muskteer" on Netflix --Ben will love it!


A Musketeer is a wonderful idea! I can't wait to see Ben's picture --

My son Henry is going as an old man. And Oliver is a clown. Sophie is wearing a green wig and some striped socks.